“Successful people simply have successful habits,” said Brian Tracy. “You have the brain; you have the energy, but develop the habits of success,” said Warren Buffett. To be successful in life, all you have to do is to focus on developing successful habits!
Everybody wants to be successful. But not everybody wants to pay the price to be successful. If you really want to be success, you must focus on eliminating your habits of failure with the habits of success. Once the habits of success dominate your life, success will follow you like your shadow!
Here is a list of 17 successful habits you have to develop to be successful in 2017:
1. The Habit of Solitude & Meditation
2. The Habit of Walking in God’s Ways
3. The Habit of Goal Setting & Planning
4. The Habit of Organization
5. The Habit of Good Healthy Living
6. The Habit of Building Quality Relationships
7. The Habit of Financial Management
8. The Habit of Personal Study
9. The Habit of Personal Development
10. The Habit of Progress Evaluation
11. The Habit of Dedication to Excellence
12. The Habit of Productivity
13. The Habit of Walking in Integrity
14. The Habit of Effective Communication
15. The Habit of Generosity
16. The Habit of Creating & Building Financial Assets
17. The Habit of Time Management
Once you commit to building and developing these habits, the cumulative effective of them will make you successful beyond your wildest imagination. These 17 successful habits will take you to high levels of success and prosperity.
Subscribe to Living Purpose Blog to receive fresh posts and updates straight into your email on these successful habits! Learn! Enjoy! Practice! Progress! Achieve Success!
By Francis Sabutey
Professional Writer, Author & Academic Life Coach,
Founder & Admin of Living Purpose School